BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
No clubs listed.
Fell in with a group of mad ultra-runners and in early 2011 found myself in a pair of running shoes for the first time....
Still slow, but upright, outside and running ... and loving it
Have the pace of a back of the pack ultra runner, and the endurance of a sprinter... but trying to do something about both!
Plans for 2013:
- Mile PB : PASS
- 5k PB : PASS
- 10k PB : PASS
- Not die at the WHW training weekend... : PASS :-):-):-)
- Run at least one off-road race : PASS
- Start putting some logic into training, rather than just plodding
- Enjoy it!
For 2012 I would like to:
- get fast enough to run with other people : PASS (mostly)
- run Race for Life faster than last year (and actually run all of it, no walking even on the hills) : FAIL (will just have to PB at Parkrun instead ) : PASS at the second version
- run the Glasgow 10k : PASS
- complete the Marcothon again : PASS
- improve on my mile time : PASS
- enjoy it!
|Random Q&A||See your Q&A|
|This user has not completed any responses.|
|Chennai Stars Take Over the World||Apr 2017|
|What Duchess Did Next||Mar 2017|
|Love in a Hot Climate||Feb 2017|
|Illegal Immigrant||Feb 2017|
|Passage to Inda||Feb 2017|
|12 Month Benchmarks||Run|
|Recent Pictures||Show more|
|This user has not joined in with any threads recently|
|Badges Collected||See available badges|
Member of the MonthSPONSORED BY FITBIT
This person has won before, so cannot be nominated again.
Visit nominations page Read the interview with Duchess