Hit The TrailListed by Manc Girl
, Stockport SK1 UK
How's everyone doing?Click here to see how mileage is accumulating for the participants in this event
|Caroline Baba Ball||Manchester Harriers & AC||41:53||49:06||49:06||49.55|
|Karen S||Wakefield Triathlon Club||52:27||52:27||55:00||52:27||48.02|
|Manc Girl||Manchester Harriers & AC, Northern Veterans AC||43:00||54:58||55:53||62.15|
|missvivvy||Swinton Running Club||42:19||46:04||46:12||53.12|
|Obigone||Stockport Harriers & AC||32:32||34:08||34:08||73.19|
|snogard||Stockport Harriers & AC, FERC||47:33||49:25||49:25||56.93|
|Thryn||Fell Runners Association, Bramhall Runners||42:52||44:56||44:56||58.99|
|UltraDunc||Salford Metropolitan AC, FERC||34:25||38:32||38:32||63.78|
|♣BelleVueRacer♣ of Beartown||Belle Vue Racers, Congleton Harriers||33:23|
This event is listed on these dates:
Big PB!! Whoo Hoo!!
Next time I will have to get some trail shoes, road trainers slip and slid everywhere. Otherwise, really enjoyed this
Race NoticeboardFor useful updates, lift shares, cancellations etc:
On 30th Oct 2011 at 8:02am, ♣BelleVueRacer♣ of Beartown wrote: 11am 8th January 2012
return of HIT THE TRAIL - Under UK Athletics Rules – an approx 5 mile course around beautiful Reddish Vale including the lovely Tiviot Way.
· ONLINE ENTRIES - www.ukresults.net. www.ukforms.net
· LATE ENTRIES up to 10.30 a.m. at the Carousel Public House, Reddish Road, South Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7HR. Half a mile jog from registration to start. Allow time.
· RACE START - at Tiviot Way bridge over River Mersey – 100 metres from Portwood Roundabout, M60 Stockport, opposite Tesco Extra (SK12BT).
· PARKING at The Carousel, Woodhall and Tiviot Way car parks – clamping possible on main road.
· PRESENTATION at Carousel Pub in registration office or in the pub - details TBC.
· PRIZES: Equal for men and women plus vets categories and teams (depending on entries). All prizes to be collected on the day.
· RECORD HOLDERS: (M) Andy Norman (Altrincham) 24.12 (F) Cath Drake (Spenborough) 30.02