Welcome To Fetcheveryone
Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall.
Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more!
Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Hit The Trail
Sun January 8 2012
Listed by Manc Girl
Also listed on:
Report cancellations, route changes, lift shares, meetups etc here to notify others on the entrant list.
On 30th Oct 2011 at 8:02am, M62 Santa wrote: 11am 8th January 2012
return of HIT THE TRAIL - Under UK Athletics Rules – an approx 5 mile course around beautiful Reddish Vale including the lovely Tiviot Way.
· ONLINE ENTRIES - www.ukresults.net. www.ukforms.net
· LATE ENTRIES up to 10.30 a.m. at the Carousel Public House, Reddish Road, South Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7HR. Half a mile jog from registration to start. Allow time.
· RACE START - at Tiviot Way bridge over River Mersey – 100 metres from Portwood Roundabout, M60 Stockport, opposite Tesco Extra (SK12BT).
· PARKING at The Carousel, Woodhall and Tiviot Way car parks – clamping possible on main road.
· PRESENTATION at Carousel Pub in registration office or in the pub - details TBC.
· PRIZES: Equal for men and women plus vets categories and teams (depending on entries). All prizes to be collected on the day.
· RECORD HOLDERS: (M) Andy Norman (Altrincham) 24.12 (F) Cath Drake (Spenborough) 30.02
Back To Top