Group: Supporters82 members [See all]
Fetchpoint 2016 supporters -
sign up here folks, you won't regret it
Thank you - you are all most lovely
Notes from Members
- Mandymoo says: Will have a look at transport etc and see if I can make it work. Will come back to you
- deanmurley says: I'm running in the marathon, so will have family and supporters attending. How do they get involved?
- fetcheveryone says: Me and KatieB will be there
- Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs) says: Will see if we can make it
- ChrisHB says: Plan to be there but it will be subject to family wishes.
- sallykate says: I'm volunteering on bags at the start but if I can help from 10am or so count me in!
- Zehnderboy says: Failed the ballot, but will not fail Fetchpoint. Count me in
- Captain S says: I've never been to a fetch point before but I remember the one at last years Milton Keynes marathon bucked me up no end.
- Fitz says: I'm in. Happy to do the early shift.
- minardi says: Should be there with Mr T
- Bintmcskint says: I'm in again
- Girlie says: Why not- I've loved Fetchpoint from both sides of the fence and its the best place to be if you're not running the damn thing!
- Iron_Mum says: Looking forward to another epic Fetchpoint day.
- Rosehip says: You are all very fabulous
I apologise in advance for what may be an avalanche of fmails
- Weasie says: Moley and I will be there. Ran it twice but never seen it from the other side, really looking forward to it. May bring cake.