BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
over 50's club
3:42pm, 28 Jul 2021
Nicholls595I remember Dave Allen saying "put it in an envelops and send it to them"
4:32pm, 28 Jul 2021
HellsBellsI remember the news coverage and crying at the pictures and I remember my mum laughing at me for very earnestly wanting to collect food and take it to Africa myself.
I spent my second elective in southern Nigeria in 1987. The battlefront had gone right through the middle of the leprosy settlement I was working in - most of the buildings had not been rebuilt, bullet holes were visible and it was fairly grim
About This Thread
Maintained by Sweaty Frank
Useful LinksFE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.
- Menopause and running
- Parental Health Concerns
- Runner since kindergarten depression found at 5th grade
- Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you.
- The Retirement Thread
- One of those day's when you realise you are getting old
- Any Teenage Fetchies?
- What do/would you miss about your job?
- The Sandwich Generation - Aged Ps and children to care for?
- They're growing up - support for parents