EvilPixie
Driver stable phew
He'd been feeling unwell all weekend but still came to work 😏
28 Nov
1:14pm, 28 Nov 2022
26,831 posts
  •  
Ness
Glad things aren't too bad for him, at least.
28 Nov
4:13pm, 28 Nov 2022
15,607 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Glad he is stable Pix
8:17am
8:17am, 29 Nov 2022
35,906 posts
  •  
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
Missus and I just did a recalc if we put as much cash against mortgage as poss and got a pleasant surprise. We could poss do it in 3 years! This makes my view of working ("having to work") much less unhappy. Light at the end of the tunnel etc. G

Good plan HappyG(rrr), We might not manage it in 3, but hoping we do, it has meant that instead of me retiring next March, I will continue to work a bit longer so we can clear the mortgage then retire together, no point me being at home while Jigs is working several more years, I want us to spend time together before I get too old to do stuff together.
11:21am
11:21am, 29 Nov 2022
38,018 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
chap is home and OK
after he collapsed just before the paramedics arrived he stopped breathing but restarted on his own as they got the defib out of it's box
very close call

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sigh
Or "something for the old half dead to worry about", as TROSaracen would say 😉 And, "it looks like it's a lot more complicated than I thought," B Rubble :-)

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.