Any benefit geeks can help me?

4 watchers
Mar 2023
6:55am, 5 Mar 2023
100,086 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Lip Gloss I very much feel like this! I have contributed so much more than most to the coffers 😩🤬 and now I get nothing...
However: the NHS has risen! I am getting the most AMAZING care by the best doctors.
Mar 2023
8:07am, 5 Mar 2023
45,772 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
My insurance as self employed for death and long term sick, which would only kick in after 3 months and is less than one third of my net take home costs me... £200 per month! It's tough being self employed. Hope you are better soon. :-) G
Mar 2023
8:19am, 5 Mar 2023
100,099 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Quite Happy! And why I never insured. Hopefully I can start earning again in a few months 🤞

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
It looks like I will not be able to earn for a while due to illness. I thought I look up what I am entitled to to distract myself.
I have worked free lance, on a low income, since 2014 so a solid track record. Calculators keep saying your income is higher than a person under your circumstances needs. I am unable to work = no future income. How does that work?