Menopause and running
9:33am, 27 Sep 2022
Fragile Do Not Bendgood running though.
9:44am, 27 Sep 2022
9:51am, 27 Sep 2022
IT GRANNY 🇮🇸Thanks, ET. I hope you find something that works for you soon xx
About This Thread
Useful LinksFE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.
- Periods periods periods... And sport
- One for the girls - amenorrhoea
- Over 50's club
- Parental Health Concerns
- Runner since kindergarten depression found at 5th grade
- Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you.
- The Retirement Thread
- Any pension experts out there?
- One of those day's when you realise you are getting old
- Any Teenage Fetchies?
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!