The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the sixth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away.
How to join in
- Predict your 5k time!
- Click here to add it to your Race Portfolio
On the day...
- You MUST run with a GPS watch or app...
- RUN OR WALK AT LEAST 5K WITHOUT LOOKING AT YOUR WATCH OR ANY PACING AID.
- If you run 4,999 metres, you will not get a time. Your watch will report 5.00km from 4995 metres onwards - you have been warned!! To be on the safe side, please run on for an extra ten seconds or so.
The Fetch Benchmark system will pull out your fastest 5k from your run (so you can include it as part of a much longer run if you like).
- The person who gets closest to their prediction will be declared the winner - but the judges decision is final!
- It would be lovely if you could upload your 'K' pics to the gallery (make a K shape with your fingers) to help us remember Doctor K and all the Fetchies we have lost.