Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really? However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users. Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

knitting, crocheting and general craftery

132 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
15 Mar
8:52pm, 15 Mar 2019
36845 posts
purps
Erm, I made reusable sanitary pads out of some old towels 2 weeks ago, can I enter those?

I have also got a single curtain I bought with the intention of making a kiddie skirt, I might have to crack on with that!
15 Mar
8:53pm, 15 Mar 2019
36846 posts
purps
The curtain was in the sale, was previously a display one.
15 Mar
9:35pm, 15 Mar 2019
1288 posts
Silvershadow
Go for it Purps
16 Mar
3:19pm, 16 Mar 2019
6196 posts
Helegant
I don't think I'll have time for anything like this but am fascinated to see what other people come up with. Please post lots of photos.

The Fetchmeet now has three dates when 6 people cam make it and none where everyone can join in - 13th, 14th, 20th.

What to do or the best?
16 Mar
4:20pm, 16 Mar 2019
1290 posts
Silvershadow
Been chatting to Winelegs and maybe the end of the month is too soon. Would extending the deadline to Easter weekend be better?
22 Mar
7:30pm, 22 Mar 2019
36847 posts
purps
For the reuse challenge so far.

Cut out towel, pul fabric, cotton fabric to your chosen size. Make rectangular piece with cotton fabric, then place pul on towel wherever you choose. Zigzag/serge edges, then lay cotton across the middle width ways, stitch in place. Add Kam snaps and hey presto a reusable sanitary towel, that dries super quickly after washing. I have 6 more cut ready to sew. And 4 or 5 I made last month.

I will be making other things too this month :)
22 Mar
7:43pm, 22 Mar 2019
36848 posts
purps
And once all the stuff is prepped ready they take no time at all to sew. I've completed another one now (well 3 mins ago!)
22 Mar
9:53pm, 22 Mar 2019
4725 posts
Wine Legs
Would you like some nappies back when I'm* done with them?
Admittedly, most of the little lambs are on their last legs...the blue have died, the pink are on their way out...

*Squeak, not me. She's resolutely refusing to potty train. Little ****!!!!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

i think we need a thread for those of us who like making 'stuff'.

if nothing else, to stop other threads getting hijacked by our craft talk.

We also have an article of recommended yarn/craft shops: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=456

And one for lists of books/patterns http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=460