Hedgehog watch and other nocturnal garden visitors
5:57pm, 31 Dec 2020
Eynsham RedWell “our” hedgehog kept visiting until Christmas Eve. We thought that maybe it didn’t come out and feed in case Santa saw “him” and wouldn’t leave any presents.
Anyway there were no visits until the night of 29th. The food we’d left down since Christmas Eve had been eaten by the morning of the 30th. So we’ve replenished it but it was untouched this morning.
We’ll keep checking it and put more out as required. Now that it’s become a lot colder I don’t expect any more visits for a while. 🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔
6:06pm, 31 Dec 2020
BazoaxeThe foxes mating season has started a few weeks early round here. Our back garden still appears to be where foxes meet their mates though and make baby foxes. Noisy buggers
About This Thread
Maintained by Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
- Fetch Birdwatchers
- Morning Light: The Fetchland Gardening Wire
- Sunlight, Warmth, Happiness… and triffids
- Running shadow - elegant or elephant?
- Blossom and Wildflower Photographs
- Anti hunting and animal cruelty
- Native British Trees Deathmatch
- Beekeeping Fetchies
- Night sky aka Star gazing aka Astronomy :-)