BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Morning Light: The Fetchland Gardening Wire
1 lurker | 70 watchers
7:34pm, 20 Sep 2021
Fizz :-)I would love fritillaries, but they’d hate my dry sandy soil. I think astilbes like a nice damp bed, V’rap.
10:46pm, 20 Sep 2021
VelociraptorAstilbes are definitely on my shopping list, Fizz I've pretty much sketched out what I think I want to do with the area now, mainly so that I don't bury the fritillaries somewhere they'll end up being under a membrane if I decide to create a little wildlife pond.
About This Thread
Maintained by GregP
- Sunlight, Warmth, Happiness… and triffids
- Seed swap shop
- The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff
- Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun watch - have you got close bosom-friend of the maturing sun?
- Are you up for World Naked Gardening day, Saturday May 4th?
- The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff 2016
- Fetch Birdwatchers
- Hedgehog watch and other nocturnal garden visitors
- Blossom and Wildflower Photographs
- Pandas, snow, cheer yourself up here!