Morning Light: The Fetchland Gardening Wire
1:38pm, 16 Aug 2022
GimmeMedalsThanks for the advice, Hanneke
4:14pm, 16 Aug 2022
3M (aka MarkyMarkMark)Yes, thanks Hanneke!
I think I'll leave them to germinate inside my house and then move them out! I can copper tape a safe corner somewhere, I'm sure.
And I think I shall have to look at some more wintery salads - strange as that seems in August!
4:15pm, 16 Aug 2022
3M (aka MarkyMarkMark)Oh, and 4am? I'm a gardening runner, but not a nocturnal one!!
About This Thread
- Sunlight, Warmth, Happiness… and triffids
- Seed swap shop
- The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff
- Cactus and cacti
- The Shed Thread
- Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun watch - have you got close bosom-friend of the maturing sun?
- Are you up for World Naked Gardening day, Saturday May 4th?
- The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff 2016
- Fetch Birdwatchers
- Hedgehog watch and other nocturnal garden visitors
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.