BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Sub 3Hr Marathon

272 watchers
10 May
2:29pm, 10 May 2021
5131 posts
Windsor Wool
I think you have quite a lot we can learn from LMH so I think we're more than grateful!!
jda
10 May
2:45pm, 10 May 2021
10024 posts
jda
+1
10 May
2:54pm, 10 May 2021
1802 posts
Brunski
Thanks everyone, love this thread and definitely value everyone's input. Don't you dare slip away from here LMH, you're probably the regular poster with the most to give in terms of top quality performances.

10 days to 2 weeks seems the consensus, probably won't taper so hard that it'll affect the subsequent races too much.

Definitely going to pinch elements from the suggested sessions too (thanks WW for sight of your plan).
10 May
4:47pm, 10 May 2021
4523 posts
Little Miss Happy
I appreciate your kind comments gents and look forward to cheering you all on to your sub 3 performances.

I would say 'maybe next year' but I think that two years out of proper training and increasing age probably means that won't happen. Not that I won't try.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by jda
All about hitting the magic 2:xx:yy!

----------------------
Targets for 2021:

Boston (UK)
Chris 2:29

======
Results 2021
======

bunting
medal medal medal medal medal

3 April Dorney
Chris 2:39:50

medal medal medal medal medal
bunting

=====================
Current (2018) thread owner jdarun, if I go awol then someone else should feel free to take over...