BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread

305 watchers
BS
7 May
7:04pm, 7 May 2021
3268 posts
BS
Ptb I’m down your way on Sunday for one of the EAMS marathons, oh how I’ve missed complaining about Station Road.

Baz hope the training goes well and you know you’ll come back stronger.
7 May
10:18pm, 7 May 2021
7087 posts
paul the builder
I'll keep an eye. But I'll not be running a lap with you 😳
9 May
12:42pm, 9 May 2021
3929 posts
Curly45
BS hope the marathon went well.

Warm today! Kudos to all doing proper long runs. First proper warm day always catches me out, but at least it builds the base tan.
9 May
12:58pm, 9 May 2021
14257 posts
larkim
Surprisingly warm when the sun was on my back about 8:30am, "only" 15 miles done but a bit of a rude awakening when that sort of distance was pretty standard just three months ago. At least I managed to drag myself out of bed with some motivation though, that's a positive compared to recent weeks.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by paul the builder
For those who want to go sub 3.15 in a marathon and/or those that have already done it and want to give advice. Share your journey (or help someone else's!) here.

2021. Pounding the roadmap out of lockdown.
These are marathon plans for racing, or participating for fun/training purposes(*):
---------------------------------
3 Oct - London - Bazoaxe, Windsor Wool, clare1976
3 Oct - Chester - larkim
10 Oct - Manchester - whiteflash, (puzzler)
10 Oct - Eindhoven - (puzzler)
11 Oct - Boston (USA) - B Rubble
24 Oct - Stirling - STOOSH
20 Nov - Cleethorpes - riggys99
NEWS/RESULTS

14/01/2021 - Stirling - Sophie Douglas (approx. 9 months)

Yes, congratulations LouLou & STOOSH on the new arrival of a sister for Emily :-)

Close