Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread

300 watchers
jda
24 Feb
6:52pm, 24 Feb 2021
9508 posts
jda
Thanks, that looks much the same then and I guess we will just start with 6 and see if there’s enough demand to go fully “covid secure”.
SPR
24 Feb
8:08pm, 24 Feb 2021
33376 posts
SPR
Just read in our regional EA group that a proposal to allow 5000m with 20 people in a race has been put to government (not sure from when though), assuming wave starts would be along similar numbers (that was also suggested in the group).
25 Feb
7:33am, 25 Feb 2021
665 posts
njosmith
I am still at vague plans for Gold Coast in July. I am planning to start an 18 week P&D program from Tuesday next week. I haven't run a marathon since before my eldest was born (2012) so will see how marathon training fits into family life before committing to the race.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by paul the builder
For those who want to go sub 3.15 in a marathon and/or those that have already done it and want to give advice. Share your journey (or help someone else's!) here.

2021. Pounding the roadmap out of lockdown.
These are marathon plans for racing, or participating for fun/training purposes(*):
---------------------------------

24 Oct - Stirling - STOOSH

NEWS/RESULTS

14/01/2021 - Stirling - Sophie Douglas (approx. 9 months)

Yes, congratulations LouLou & STOOSH on the new arrival of a sister for Emily :-)

Close