How was your weekend, Fetchies?

3 watchers
Apr 2016
12:50pm, 18 Apr 2016
5,689 posts
  •  
Watford Wobble
I mucked about a lot and Fizz gardened a lot.
Apr 2016
12:58pm, 18 Apr 2016
20,755 posts
  •  
halfpint
My parents were visiting so it was a frenzy of activity. We got lots of DIY jobs done round the house, most of them ones I actually wanted done. Went out for a couple of walks and had lovely Thai food at my favourite wee restaurant. We didn't argue (much) either which was an improvement on their previous visit.

I am very very tired today though :(

I am impressed by the rocket - I love a learning opportunity. We once did a mentos + coke volcano at the beach - we got some strange looks but what fun!!!
Apr 2016
1:08pm, 18 Apr 2016
1,579 posts
  •  
Fizz :-)
I gardened a lot and WW cleaned the cars :-)
Apr 2016
1:09pm, 18 Apr 2016
974 posts
  •  
Mazlin
Went with my friend and her family to support her husband at mile 16 of the Brighton marathon, then she and I ran to the finish, and met him there (we also had an ice cream, and decided that from now on, all of our runs will finish with ice cream.) Then we had a bbq.

And my parents gave me some birthday presents :-)
Apr 2016
1:24pm, 18 Apr 2016
23,368 posts
  •  
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
We got frozen near to death at Bicester inaugural parkrun on Saturday, which meant I ran too fast, did a 6 mile run together on Sunday which meant I ran too fast for 4 of the miles and Mini Jigs came to dinner Sunday afternoon. :-)
Apr 2016
1:25pm, 18 Apr 2016
17,181 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
So WW's idea of mucking about is to clean cars :-)
Apr 2016
1:53pm, 18 Apr 2016
11,650 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
Sunday was a 9 mile hike around a part of the peak district as the second recce for a few mates (12!) who are coming up next weekend. We have 2 decent walks, 11 and 9 miles, a visit to the pub (pub options available on the walks), and options in case of inclement weather.

Saturday, I remember having a pint or two, but it has basically left my mind....

oh yes, we looked at a new carpet and did some cleaning

ACE!
Apr 2016
1:58pm, 18 Apr 2016
11,656 posts
  •  
Dvorak
I ran parkrun and then mainly sulked about the weather (bad enough to make going out Not Fun, but not bad enough to abandon hope of getting out).

The bottle rocket was good but I think The Teaboy is winning so far ;-).
Apr 2016
2:22pm, 18 Apr 2016
85 posts
  •  
Adorescience
I celebrated my 40th birthday with family and friends (cake, wine, trivial pursuit - we know how to party) and then ran the Derby 10k. Fab weekend.
Apr 2016
2:24pm, 18 Apr 2016
86 posts
  •  
Adorescience
Sorry about the death of your bottle rocket Mr Fetch - we have planned the coke volcano but need to wait until after cub camp (next weekend) to set it off. The kids want to get more bottles so we can set a few off at once :-)

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Did you have a good one?

Our bottle rocket exploded on its launch pad, causing everyone with visi...