What's making you smile today?
3:16pm, 8 Dec 2023
SharkangelWhat did you do in your first ever PT session Hanneke?
3:50pm, 8 Dec 2023
HannekeWorked on my upper back and shoulder muscles. 9 months of cancer, ascites, inability to eat, muscle mass eating chemo, I have nothing left. Feels good to re-discover my muscles and activate. Minimal resistance. Two different rowing machines, free weights, this pull down thing. Moving onto core, lower back, glutes next week.
I have been carefully working on my deep abdominals. My "sixpack" has ripped apart in the middle, so I have to be very careful to build that back up, using deep abdominals only for now, or my "stuffing" will bulge out even more
6:46pm, 8 Dec 2023
MandymooGetting tickets to see The Killers next year
About This Thread
- The Smile Thread Dec 2023
- Fetch Photo Gallery: Post your best, first, happiest photo here. Apr 2022
- Daily positives Nov 2016
- Silver Lining! Apr 2020
- Reasons to be Grateful Oct 2023
- Reasons to be grateful! Jan 2015
- I was trying to be a miserable git, but Jun 2022
- Favourite athletic part of your body? Mar 2021
- The THANK YOU thread Mar 2020
- How was your self-isolation today? Mar 2020
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?