BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Predictive text thread

1 lurker | 27 watchers
13 Apr
11:58pm, 13 Apr 2021
56715 posts
GlennR
Two other people were in the park with me and my apple
14 Apr
2:39am, 14 Apr 2021
806 posts
Grumpypants
My apple fan has now gone through a bit of a tool with the same issue
14 Apr
4:25am, 14 Apr 2021
5627 posts
DoricQuine
The same issue is there in my head and the first of several other things that have not been a while till the end but I will always struggle with it
14 Apr
6:23am, 14 Apr 2021
59142 posts
Diogenes
With it being a nice place for a coffee and a hot cross bun with green orange juice
14 Apr
10:53am, 14 Apr 2021
810 posts
Grumpypants
Green orange juice will look excellent in your room but if you want to meet with a few people then please let us wallow in glorious sunshine
2:53am
2:53am, 15 Apr 2021
5628 posts
DoricQuine
Glorious sunshine and beautiful sunshine and beautiful sunshine and beautiful scenery in a few weeks and a nice gin in the rain
3:04am
3:04am, 15 Apr 2021
815 posts
Grumpypants
The rain will not fall out of the bed until we have had some of your warm water down from your chest and your lovely family will look like a tit with a lovely smile
8:00am
8:00am, 15 Apr 2021
2027 posts
Winniefree
Smile and make me feel better and I hope you have a good day

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by McGoohan
Torpedo

It occurs to me that some people are unaware of the rules of the game so I will explain them now.

Unfortunately I'm going to explain them in predictive text, so it may not be that helpful.

The rules of the game is at number

1 you should not to worry about you all have the same thing
2. The best thing to do with the omitted from one place is called for by his father
3. First place for this morning is good news about my hair

Hope that helped sex with a fish.

Chicken.

Number number number.