A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)

17 watchers
9 Jan
8:56am, 9 Jan 2023
97,685 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I was at my ex SILs house. It is big but this one was even bigger, full of higgledy piggledy aticks and steps and mezzanines with beds etc
I was looking after their 63 cats while they were away but I never saw a single one.
Yet, I kept removing cat hair from duvets with a giant red clothes brush.
My ex BIL came home and I told him I could not find the cats...
He had inadvertently locked them in one of the aticks extracting his ski gear two weeks earlier😱
9 Jan
11:55am, 9 Jan 2023
40,968 posts
  •  
Night-owl
I was getting attacked by pigs!

You don't want that apparently they can get quite vicious according to QI
CK2
9 Jan
5:08pm, 9 Jan 2023
1,687 posts
  •  
CK2
63 cats?!

Yes, I’ve stroked pigs at a sanctuary but wouldn’t want to upset one!
9 Jan
5:10pm, 9 Jan 2023
97,696 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I know, right? They have one! Which I last looked after 9 years ago!!!
14 Jan
12:02pm, 14 Jan 2023
9,041 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I was running again last night.

It was a local 10k which was a bit hilly and had quite a few out-and-backs. There was an interval during the race and a few of us decided to hop in a car to the next stage and to misdirect someone who we didn't want with us. Although I don't recall finishing, I was fourth although a got an online notification that I was third. I finished in 26 minutes (for a 10k!) a PB of 12 twelve minutes (in reality it's 47 minutes). The winner finished in 22 minutes which was also a big PB for him.

After that race, I wanted to do another one which was more low key and one I really fancied my chances of winning. It ended up going into a building and through doors (indoor racing tends to come up a lot in my dreams). One of my son's friends was around and she grabbed my arm on three occasions and kept holding me back. I wasn't happy as I was narrowly beaten into second.
18 Jan
5:24pm, 18 Jan 2023
9,050 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Football this time.

I was playing for Palace against [the original] Wimbledon. It was 0-0 and in the last few minutes. The stadium suddenly became a park pitch as I sliced the ball badly but it fell to John Fashanu (who was playing for Palace) who was clean through on goal. He somehow fluffed two attempts to score and it went for a corner. The corner came over and I stabbed at the ball just before a teammate. The ball flew into the net off the far post. I ran off to celebrate and then woke up.
18 Jan
8:14pm, 18 Jan 2023
41,047 posts
  •  
Night-owl
That's fabulous SP did you wake running round the bedroom arms aloft
27 Jan
9:31am, 27 Jan 2023
41,175 posts
  •  
Night-owl
I was a guest on a panel show hosted by Paul Merton
I couldn't see the other guests I was telling him about a game where your at the bathroom sink. Having a pea sized object in your mouth swirl it round and spit it out and trying to hit another small object in the sink.
How weird
The thing was, I was laughing so much I could hardly relay the story

I woke up thinking Paul Merton! He's not normally someone I watch I'm thinking is he still alive. Yes he is Don't know why I thought otherwise

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by CK2
I see we’ve got threads for surreal dreams and coronavirus dreams but I can’t find anywhere to d...