Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Surreal dreams? Please share...

6 watchers
6 Jul
11:15am, 6 Jul 2020
50725 posts
Diogenes
Hi Sallykate, did any of these help your daughter? :-)
6 Jul
11:30am, 6 Jul 2020
6676 posts
sallykate
I've yet to pass them on - Night-Owl blogged a contender too, I'll see what she thinks later.

Any more additions?

I think I just forget any weird dreams. I remember just a fragment on one recently, about a friend of mine wearing a red satin corset to give a ridiculously tiny waist.
6 Jul
11:38am, 6 Jul 2020
46074 posts
McGoohan
I once had a dream - many years ago - that Sid James head (yes, the Carry On actor) was disguised as a loaf of bread, but somehow still alive. He/it was on a chopping block with a bread knife next to it. It was a sort of run-down kitchen but actually within one side of a concrete flyover across a motorway.

He was very worried because two policemen had parked up on the hard shoulder and had entered the flyover. He was afraid they would spot him and slice him with the bread knife.

Then *I* was Sid James' head and was worried the police were going to slice *me*.

And then I woke up.
23 Nov
2:43pm, 23 Nov 2020
36538 posts
HappyG(rrr)
Puddington. I'm not going to say any more lest I incriminate myself! :-O Quite a good dream though. :-) G
26 Nov
6:09pm, 26 Nov 2020
5290 posts
Surrey Phil
Mrs SP had a dream the other night that she was dating Ed Sheeran, who cam along to support her at a 10k run she was doing.
26 Nov
7:13pm, 26 Nov 2020
7191 posts
sallykate
Now that IS weird!
26 Nov
7:41pm, 26 Nov 2020
47446 posts
McGoohan
I reckon it's just what Ed would do though. I think he's probably nice that way.
26 Nov
8:47pm, 26 Nov 2020
20557 posts
Columba
Earlier this week I dreamed that I was walking along a little lane, with someone else though I don't know who it was, and I looked up at the white clouds in the blue sky, and saw that one of the clouds seemed to be nearer than the others. As I watched it, it moved slowly downwards towards me, going from side to side as a sheet of paper does if you drop it from a horizontal position. Down down it came, all white and bubbly, and landed at my feet. I put my hand into it; it felt like cold foam.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by sallykate
Daughter's looking for inspiration for an art assignment on the surrealists. Neither OH or I ca...

Close