Unlockable Badges

159 watchers
12 May
1:01pm, 12 May 2024
18,312 posts
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
roberton wrote:That's a lot of miles Fetch! Sushi, I assume people can still make the first finders because that is quite a fast time?
Most of us would need one of these: fatstickboards.com to get that time!

And unlike the equally challenging 90% WAVA badge it doesn't have several hundred recipients who achieved GPS errors and upload mistakes.
12 May
2:19pm, 12 May 2024
7,550 posts
  •  
IdristheDragon

Glad my photo habit has got me a new badge 😊
12 May
3:13pm, 12 May 2024
18,317 posts
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
Me too!
um
12 May
3:49pm, 12 May 2024
8,440 posts
  •  
um
Cough.

Although after the first couple of badges I restricted myself to those pics with a location included, so I didn't have to work it out.

Sorry to those owners who may find a few photos added to their zones.

(my initial plans for a photo for each of my SWCP zones soon faded when I found anything pre 2022 didn't have GPS included)
12 May
4:27pm, 12 May 2024
1,552 posts
  •  
roberton
Oof. That’s enthusiastic badge collecting.
12 May
4:51pm, 12 May 2024
18,319 posts
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
um wrote:Cough. Although after the first couple of badges I restricted myself to those pics with a location included, so I didn't have to work it out. Sorry to those owners who may find a few photos added to their zones. (my initial plans for a photo for each of my SWCP zones soon faded when I found anything pre 2022 didn't have GPS included)
It is amusing me to put up some pics from 2009 where that pictured has changed significantly.
12 May
5:41pm, 12 May 2024
36,067 posts
  •  
Sushi
57.5 Degrees of Pain wrote:roberton wrote:That's a lot of miles Fetch! Sushi, I assume people can still make the first finders because that is quite a fast time?

Most of us would need one of these: fatstickboards.com to get that time! And unlike the equally challenging 90% WAVA badge it doesn't have several hundred recipients who achieved GPS errors and upload mistakes.

I guess it is reasonably quick. I just know a lot of peeps that can hold that pace or quicker for a lot further. I guess that's what comes of training with a club with youngsters that have only just moved from the N.Wales U18 Squad
um
12 May
7:03pm, 12 May 2024
8,442 posts
  •  
um
If I'd have known of the badge (Eric the Eel), I might have gone for it in the holiday house pool.
It was only 10m long, so 80% was push off and a stroke got me to the end, in a lot less than 10 secs per length.
Or would that be 'not in the spirit of the badge' ?

Too late now - until my next hol with a small pool ;-)
12 May
7:30pm, 12 May 2024
17,219 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
um wrote:Cough. Although after the first couple of badges I restricted myself to those pics with a location included, so I didn't have to work it out. Sorry to those owners who may find a few photos added to their zones. (my initial plans for a photo for each of my SWCP zones soon faded when I found anything pre 2022 didn't have GPS included)

I thought 250 would be the highest amount of photos! I’ve taken to taking my camera out on every run in a new place and photo-documenting all the nice bits. I’m currently in the Norman’s land between 100 and 250. Very reminiscent of parkrun!
12 May
7:30pm, 12 May 2024
17,220 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
Norman's = no mans!

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
See which badges you've unlocked:

fetcheveryone.com/badges.php

If you don't appear to have unlocked any, try feeding something to your training log, and the badge system will get a nudge to assess you.

Got any suggestions for badges that you'd like me to add? Let me know.