Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Conquercise

2 lurkers | 199 watchers
24 Jan
1:41pm, 24 Jan 2021
1887 posts
Flatlander
NigelS, Don't know about importing a manual GPX file, but you could use the Fetch route creation facility to plot your route. Save the route, then manually add your training and then link it to your route. Works for Fetchpoint and WSW as well.
24 Jan
2:12pm, 24 Jan 2021
20489 posts
ChrisHB
nigelS, if you plot a route in Fetch, and attribute some training to it, that counts for CQ, IIRC also for FP, but not for WSW. You don't need to go via an external file format.

I have in the past created files that worked for WSW using a route plotted in Fetch and the times from a different run. I can assist with that if it's what you want.
24 Jan
2:24pm, 24 Jan 2021
44 posts
nigelS
Yey. That worked fine.
9:11am
9:11am, 25 Jan 2021
1472 posts
Snoot
Someone’s just lost a chunk of zones on the WHW along the side of Loch Lomond. I won’t be keeping them too long though as they were from a between lockdowns holiday last year!
1:55pm
1:55pm, 25 Jan 2021
6520 posts
57.5 Degrees of Pain
Liking the new extended leaderboards. I was just out of the top 10 running explorers for most of last year, now that more places are displayed I seem to have sneaked into that top 10!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ