Who Squares Wins!

165 watchers
23 Jan
4:14pm, 23 Jan 2023
3,981 posts
  •  
Reiver
Well Stevce, as well as having a bruised heel, I've given you a head start by leaving home this morning without my Garmin
23 Jan
5:01pm, 23 Jan 2023
5,921 posts
  •  
Stevce
I need every bit of help you can give me - If you need a hand with more top tips (other than leaving the Garmin at home), just ask!
23 Jan
6:44pm, 23 Jan 2023
40 posts
  •  
SteveBelfast

Belfast is a small place, packed full of parks, framed by forests, glens, mountains and hills. And when i play WSW i get to visit motorway dead ends and waste water treatment plants. Todays route led me to think 'what am i doing?'
23 Jan
7:08pm, 23 Jan 2023
2,353 posts
  •  
Paul N
Move your grid to the east SteveBelfast. Come and enjoy the rarified air of Stranmillis, Ormeau and Ravenhill!
23 Jan
7:15pm, 23 Jan 2023
43 posts
  •  
SteveBelfast
I know you can move your grid once during play, but ive got a good enough home grid, apart from the golf course, 15 or so schools, industrial estates. All the bits i noramally avoid! But hey a Square is a Square
25 Jan
5:34pm, 25 Jan 2023
538 posts
  •  
Wezza
Wow!.just noticed that Swimslowrunslow has disappeared from the top of the rankings. When did that happen? Congrats to RunRuss then.
25 Jan
9:56pm, 25 Jan 2023
36 posts
  •  
RunRuss
Yeah, she messaged me:

I've retired for now, my tech is injured, I didn't want to just go on an extended break or lose every week so I've left the game until I can get something that works without me having to spend an hour on it, life is too short.

I think that when she returns she starts from scratch again? I guess that might be kind of nice. Wouldn't take her long to be top 10 again :-)
26 Jan
11:19am, 26 Jan 2023
539 posts
  •  
Wezza
Good to know that there are no major issues, RunRuss. I messaged her and got similar info back.
No. It certainly wouldn't take her long and a series of surprises for a number of unwitting folks as she rises up.πŸ˜ƒ

Just really pleased to hear that she may return - coz I have ambitions.......in my dreams!πŸ™„

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
fetcheveryone.com/wsw.php

Game guide here:
fetcheveryone.com/wsw-guide.php