We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Fetch Fell Runners

148 watchers
11 Jan
9:28am, 11 Jan 2022
814 posts
  •  
  •  
stilldreaming
FF - Good point! Thanks :-)
15 Jan
10:05pm, 15 Jan 2022
53755 posts
  •  
  •  
Derby Tup
Any takers for the Splash tomorrow?
15 Jan
11:02pm, 15 Jan 2022
16215 posts
  •  
  •  
rf_fozzy
No my legs are broken after parkrun-hockey-night o combo.
16 Jan
9:46am, 16 Jan 2022
8393 posts
  •  
  •  
Northern Exile
Sorry, no. Up in 't Lakes being painfully reacquainted with long and steep climbs.
16 Jan
9:55am, 16 Jan 2022
53761 posts
  •  
  •  
Derby Tup
Little Stand :-O
16 Jan
6:48pm, 16 Jan 2022
53764 posts
  •  
  •  
Derby Tup
Great to see flanker and Kinky at the race today. I can’t remember the last time I did anything like a ‘proper’ fell race and enjoyed it today immensely. Lovely to chat to the Bard of Chorley Mr Darren Fishwick too
16 Jan
8:44pm, 16 Jan 2022
20280 posts
  •  
  •  
flanker
Good to see you too, even if my lousy memory for faces kicked in again as you trotted off to the finish.

My first proper one for a long time too, and also enjoyed it. Can definitely tell I've had a few weeks out!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Northern Exile
A place to discuss all aspects of running on the fells, from footwear to the best line off Scafell Pike :-) Beginners welcome!