We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Bob Graham Round

122 watchers
23 Jan
12:31pm, 23 Jan 2022
3101 posts
  •  
  •  
flyingfinn
Thanks Dave.
23 Jan
4:29pm, 23 Jan 2022
20314 posts
  •  
  •  
flanker
Impressive! And well-timed; as 'mid-winter' conditions go, you probably don't get much better.

Almost worth subscribing to strava just to nick the GPX. Almost ;-)
23 Jan
4:31pm, 23 Jan 2022
3102 posts
  •  
  •  
flyingfinn
flanker you don't need to subscribe to nick the gpx 😉
23 Jan
4:38pm, 23 Jan 2022
20316 posts
  •  
  •  
flanker
I thought you did after the recent changes. I can't see a way to do it (other than ask someone who does subscribe!)
23 Jan
4:44pm, 23 Jan 2022
3103 posts
  •  
  •  
flyingfinn
follow the link from fb to the run on strava strava.com
click on the 3 dots on the lhs under "laps"
third option is "export gpx"
23 Jan
4:52pm, 23 Jan 2022
3104 posts
  •  
  •  
flyingfinn
Shold have said, that's via a browser on a PC. I don't know how do it from the app without being a subscriber.
23 Jan
4:58pm, 23 Jan 2022
20318 posts
  •  
  •  
flanker
How did I miss that?! Thanks ff.
23 Jan
5:24pm, 23 Jan 2022
23824 posts
  •  
  •  
Rosehip
Thanks ff - the obvious links all run up against the paywall
24 Jan
9:25pm, 24 Jan 2022
4929 posts
  •  
  •  
K5 Gus
Pavel Paloncy, on FB :

First project of 2022 is almost here:

Winter Wainwrights (WW). Something, that has not been done until very recently (James Gibson and his team took 8 days, 6 hours and 44 minutes to finish 1st ever WW loop less than 2 months ago). I have had this project in mind for a long time, finally I can give it a go.
Most of the time these project have complex schedules and are fully supported. Winter makes the planning too difficult and and unpredictable. I like to keep things simple - I expect to be out there mostly alone, carry all my kit and food and do the navigation. If local runners join me to share the trail (or share the off-trail), or help with navigating, i'd appreciate that. In principle I will follow Paul Tierney's route. I will be supported by Markéta Peggy Marvanová FanPage
It will be a long journey with all kinds of weather, going into the unknown. A true adventure.

Starting this weekend (most probably Sun 30th). More details soon.
25 Jan
10:47am, 25 Jan 2022
8418 posts
  •  
  •  
Northern Exile
I saw that too. It will be really interesting to see how he gets on won't it? I think James' overall time must have been helped by the little "race" he was having with Tom, but this time it will be Pavel by himself - not that there are any doubts about his ability to drive forward in total autonomy!!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Dave A