Bob Graham Round

127 watchers
4 Oct
9:37am, 4 Oct 2022
329 posts
  •  
SimonF
Note he'd put a schedule in a post on the "Trail and Ultra Running Group" which was ambitious (3.5 hours for leg 2? I wasn't up for helping there!) but all the comments have now disappeared from that, just leaving photos of his last training run.
4 Oct
1:07pm, 4 Oct 2022
57,002 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
3.5 hrs on leg 2 even in the light would need quality runners who were willing to put themselves out

I’m not on FB. What’s the pedigree of this fella?
4 Oct
1:44pm, 4 Oct 2022
1,811 posts
  •  
paulcook
Wow. Suddenly I’ve been called a quality runner! Well nearly. Have to say I was quite glad I wasn’t continuing though.
4 Oct
2:14pm, 4 Oct 2022
20,727 posts
  •  
flanker
Not a name I've come across before, but he seems to think his pedigree is quite high. ;-)
4 Oct
3:56pm, 4 Oct 2022
3,519 posts
  •  
flyingfinn
Not a name I've come across before, but he seems to think his pedigree is quite high.

From what I've seen I can't see him getting a kennel club certificate 😉
4 Oct
3:56pm, 4 Oct 2022
5,515 posts
  •  
Snoot
Ended up down a rabbit hole there from his comment in the fell running group 😳

Profile takes you to a link tree and strava A news article said his watch kept leading him the wrong way on a run from Conway to Cardiff!!

14 Oct
5:21pm, 14 Oct 2022
69 posts
  •  
aussiescall
Looks like he did a U-turn. Wonder if he'd read this
14 Oct
6:26pm, 14 Oct 2022
330 posts
  •  
SimonF
He posted that a lot of people had told him it wasn't like the average ultra so he's sensibly going to build up to it instead
14 Oct
6:37pm, 14 Oct 2022
15,646 posts
  •  
UltraDunc
Hopefully he won’t come to any harm
14 Oct
7:46pm, 14 Oct 2022
331 posts
  •  
SimonF
He's doing a South Wales Traverse instead next weekend, which is his back yard.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Dave A