Jun 2022
9:17am, 16 Jun 2022
1,177 posts
  •  
Sam Jelfs
Feature Request 1446
Submitted by Sam Jelfs

THIS FEATURE IS NOW CLOSED
When exporting the training plan to iCal, can it please use the same units (miles / km) as the site is displayed in? If I use km, and export in miles, it means nothing to me (Oh, Vienna)
Fetch Says
This should be respecting your unit choices now. I'd say stuff like this can be raised as an error rather than a feature request (a voice reaching out in a piercing cry).

I originally started writing this as a bug report, but then wasn't sure where the line between bug / missing feature was... Though it also brought this to mind:

Jun 2022
3:05pm, 16 Jun 2022
1,518 posts
  •  
Bowman 🇸🇪
//Add ascent on the activity page, up on the red part in the top, along with the other measures like time, cadence, WAVA, and so on.//

Thanks Fetch!
Jun 2022
3:50pm, 17 Jun 2022
18,087 posts
  •  
larkim
Clicking back and forth between training entries and user profiles now works, just to confirm that you did understand what I was asking, Fetch!!
Jun 2022
3:52pm, 17 Jun 2022
27,788 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Ace 👍
Jun 2022
4:01pm, 17 Jun 2022
2,307 posts
  •  
Cheeky’s Dad
I’m also here to share some love for the sorting of larkim’s feature request. So simple (at least in the concept) but so beautiful.
Jun 2022
4:11pm, 17 Jun 2022
18,088 posts
  •  
larkim
TBH it's a miracle anyone comprehends my suggestions, so that deserves a medal medal
Jun 2022
4:14pm, 17 Jun 2022
27,792 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
*puffs out chest* :-)
JCB
Jun 2022
3:30pm, 24 Jun 2022
3,315 posts
  •  
JCB
To my mind, this is basically done, without the need for a certain distance to begin with…

Feature Request 472
Submitted by JCB

THIS FEATURE IS NOW CLOSED
Who Squares Wins (WSW): if a walk goes for more than two squares, bump the scoring for the walk to 2 points per square, rather than the normal 1 point. People walking for, say, 4 miles should get better rewarded.
Nightjar says:
Indeed. I'd suggest anything over a mile would differentiate a wlak around the block (0.87 miles around our office) from a more serious effort.
Serendippily says:
I’d support this too in fact if a walk or run or cycle was under 2 squares it could be subject to downgrading unless it’s at the edge so it doesn’t matter if some people’s tech marks walks as runs
chunkywizard says:
I think a walk is a walk, no matter how long, but as it takes longer than running I don't know why it should count less.
JCB says:
Yes, chunkywizard. I agree. I’ve mentioned in the past about walking a certain distance taking longer than a run (and much more than a bike ride). And interestingly from calorie usage walking and running a certain distance takes roughly the same number.
Fetch Says
With suggested rule changes, I'll go with the majority - and this suggestion was voted down 44 to 26, sorry.
JCB
Jun 2022
3:35pm, 24 Jun 2022
3,316 posts
  •  
JCB
I’m not sure if a lot of the game requests get a no simply because people don’t play the game. It kind of skews things. Saw a request with 30+ yes and 7 no. It’s interesting.
JCB
Jun 2022
3:39pm, 24 Jun 2022
3,317 posts
  •  
JCB
It might be my English compression! ‘46 to 7 against’ I thought meant 46 [for] to 7 against. 😘 e.g.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Just a thread to say thanks for features that Fetch has brought into being!

fetcheveryone.com/featurevoting