Minimalist Footwear Thread
7:08pm, 28 Oct 2020
ChrisullYeah I noted, the only line that worried me was "a nod to the original" rather than a version of.... but I imagine I will get a pair.
About This ThreadMaintained by Dipper
A place where all efficient schools of running can come together and discussing minimalist footwear.
- Studs versus spikes - fit question
- PF v VFF
- Fast twitch - wearing them in?
- Trail Shoe Advice ...
- Karrimor for Sweatshop trainers
- FRA kit list
- Who uses barefoot running drills as a part of their current training program?
- High mileage training shoe
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs