Lakeland Trails 2011

33 watchers
Nov 2011
9:27am, 8 Nov 2011
607 posts
  •  
Dave W
If that was aimed at me, Flanker, then I'll take it on board. And hopefully that will be the end of that. As I said, loved the event, and hope everyone else did too. Sorry for introducing a discordant note.
Nov 2011
11:18am, 8 Nov 2011
967 posts
  •  
susietwoshoes
Oooh so it's a recognised afflication then - credit card finger - is there a support group I can join, because I seem to have it too.
Nov 2011
1:57pm, 8 Nov 2011
3,492 posts
  •  
2 Flat Feet
Provisional results are up, pictures to follow
Nov 2011
6:19pm, 8 Nov 2011
7,620 posts
  •  
Kev Scone
come on pictures
Nov 2011
9:01pm, 8 Nov 2011
4,489 posts
  •  
flip
does anyone ever care /look at the results for these ?

Looking forward to the pics. JJ usually takes some crackers.

the spring is to long to wait for another . We should do our own xmas or new year one :-)
Nov 2011
9:03pm, 8 Nov 2011
16,286 posts
  •  
Stepford Wife
Judging by the amount of hassle we get after the race wanting to know when the results are going up then yes, some folk do care.
Nov 2011
9:04pm, 8 Nov 2011
5,397 posts
  •  
SpicedApple
Yes, pictures please! :-)

And another one of these runs. (Not booked my flights for Christmas yet, possibly tomorrow, so if you make a plan tonight, New Year's might be do-able. ;-)) :-)

I can actually still feel the weekend in my legs. But happy that on hardly any training at all, it went this well and my ankle isn't any worse than before.

Phal and Lapsed Athlete, hope you guys are getting better?
Nov 2011
9:08pm, 8 Nov 2011
4,490 posts
  •  
flip
Just played footy and can still feel the calf. Surprised it didn't pop at he weekend .

i think its safe to say, this proves that lots of beer and wine and no sleep are good for you muscles.
Nov 2011
10:14pm, 8 Nov 2011
13,675 posts
  •  
flanker
Fairy nuff Dave. Come and say hello next time. There's usually cake :)
Nov 2011
10:37pm, 8 Nov 2011
1,911 posts
  •  
phal
hola. black eye now that colour even more, and purple and a bit of yellow. think I have a smidge of the whiplash (neck ached for two days) and felt carp yesterday and random bruises keep appearing on my body! some mild headaches on and off, but that's more likely to be stress!!

apart from that the legs feel fecking brilliant and I'm really looking forward to running :-) such a fabby weekend :-) :-) however this evening, too much marking and a dave who'd already run 14 miles this morning eliminated an evening run ;-)

About This Thread

Maintained by *Anj*
Doing Cartmel in April this year :)

Missed out last year on doing any so looking forward to th...