BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Is it just me who thinks this is a bit ageist/sexisct
4:30pm, 28 Jul 2015
Surrey Phil[From memory] I recall seeing 5 hour plus finishers on one website and on another as 'no time.' It'd be the race where I crock myself, struggle to finish and get in their bad books as a result of taking too long to finish.
6:53pm, 28 Jul 2015
Foxynext thing you know there'll be a marathon in London with sexist GFA qualifiers ?!
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Is A Boring Race Better Than No Race?
- Good/Big Autumn Race
- Serpentine Last Friday of the Month
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- The Environment Thread :-)
- What or who do you hate but everybody else seems to love??
- To wear or not to wear a mask?
- Stuff people who hate most things really like
- God Botherers - 'Fess Up!