BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
The Environment Thread :-)
6:01pm, 24 Sep 2021
jdaI would assume someone has just garbled the units and they mean MWh. Unless they are specifically referring to the max rate of supply, which is potentially an important factor in the design too (though in practice I suspect rarely a serious constraint).
7:32pm, 25 Sep 2021
HappyG(rrr)This feels optimistic. Battery free computing...?
7:49pm, 25 Sep 2021
jdaMy remote light switch (which I got due to very random wiring decisions by previous house owner) is battery free. Just takes a bit of a firm press to click on and off. Some piezoelectric device inside to generate the signal.
About This Thread
Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
- Ethical choices
- Electric car anyone?
- Greta Thunberg - JFK for the Climate Generation?
- Reducing single-use/disposable plastic
- Shred everyone - the Fetchland paperless office thread
- Journey to Zero Waste
- Retirement home for trainers
- Dear Fetch litter picking xtraining category for Wombles please
- Eco Challenge
- Trees not Tees