BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Electric car anyone?
1 lurker | 40 watchers
2:00pm, 17 Apr 2021
Too Much WaterAs for autonomous - well, maybe in urban areas. The tech bros who design these “social innovation developments” tend to lack diverse voices in the boardroom and are rather mono cultural in views.
Just as a world designed by men for men is undesirable, so is a world designed by and for the tech bros!
3:26pm, 17 Apr 2021
FenlandRunnerHave to agree with you on that TMW.
About This Thread
Maintained by larkim
- Fetch Camper Vans
- Consultation on a review of the Highway Code
- Once-familiar cars you have seen out and about
- Fetch and the Art of Car Maintenance
- Pop up Mercedes ad watch: have you got pop up Mercedes ad
- Carrying Bikes in Car
- Buying a secondhand diesel vehicle
- Unfeasibly Bright Headlights
- You can only have 3 cars for the rest of your life
- A question of averages