BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Coronavirus discussion thread

2 lurkers | 136 watchers
22 Sep
11:28pm, 22 Sep 2021
54787 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
I have my booster and flu jab booked.
22 Sep
11:31pm, 22 Sep 2021
7400 posts
  •  
Dooogs
Well done, Nemo - I've been doing random dusting / hoovering corners for the first time in ages too. It's been some late summer / autumn for spiders this year!

Well done, LG - long to wait?
23 Sep
6:25am, 23 Sep 2021
4975 posts
  •  
Little Miss Happy
Good news LN.
23 Sep
9:45am, 23 Sep 2021
12513 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
Cheers everyone! I've got a week off next week to work my way slowly round the rest of the house, it really is a tip :-o

Doogs, I keep finding enormous spiders in the bath! :-) 🕷
23 Sep
4:44pm, 23 Sep 2021
6263 posts
  •  
Metro_Nome
Thought some people might be interested in this webinar on living with long COVID- covid.joinzoe.com
23 Sep
5:19pm, 23 Sep 2021
15650 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
that is good news LN, my house needs doing but I don't have covid recovery to blame.

Just been to opticians, they are requesting we wear masks inside - everyone appeared to be compliant. But how hard is it to chose glasses when you are wearing a mask?? Then any you try and discard go in a basket so there was more gaps than glasses. Try to go back and find the ones you had previously … I hate shopping for glasses and my stress levels are through the roof. I'm going back to hibernation
24 Sep
3:23pm, 24 Sep 2021
5264 posts
  •  
ThorntonRunner
On way back from picking up Mrs TR from her mum's, called in at local chemist to pick up prescription. They had a sign up offering walk in flu jabs - so we're now both jabbed :)
25 Sep
9:48am, 25 Sep 2021
53190 posts
  •  
DrPhleecingD
GG: my opticians told me to take my mask off when trying on glasses
25 Sep
9:56am, 25 Sep 2021
15659 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
That would be more sensible I was allowed to go to the desk with ones I’d whittled down it just made it so difficult. Hopefully I’m happy with them when they come.
25 Sep
2:31pm, 25 Sep 2021
32329 posts
  •  
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
I have just been to choose glasses, masks on all the time and an assistant shadowing to put all glasses I touched into a basket, to be fair it wasn’t too bad.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by sallykate
Discussion of coronavirus: share useful information, air your frustrations but play nicely!

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.