BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Coronavirus discussion thread

5 lurkers | 127 watchers
14 Apr
9:44pm, 14 Apr 2021
25006 posts
Johnny Blaze
I've volunteered for the mix and match trial. I dare say I shall be rejected but you have to do your bit.
I got a lady at the till in Waits last year who spent 220 sovs on her shop and she pulled out 150 quid in gift vouchers. She said she was in a covid trial and every time she gave a sample they gave her a 25 quid John Lewis voucher.
14 Apr
9:48pm, 14 Apr 2021
25007 posts
Johnny Blaze
Covid 19 infection survey

6.Payment for taking part
As a thank you for taking part, everyone, including children, taking part in the study will receive a voucher.

You will be issued a voucher every time you participate in the study.

Might have been that one.
14 Apr
9:53pm, 14 Apr 2021
20688 posts
Rosehip
That's the one we're doing, JB - except that they're rubbish at turning up at the stated intervals and haven't paid up for the last two swabbing sessions
14 Apr
9:55pm, 14 Apr 2021
25008 posts
Johnny Blaze
Swab the cat instead. That'll learn em.
14 Apr
11:10pm, 14 Apr 2021
28781 posts
macca 53
Freezing cold head, aching muscles...

Not a vaccine reaction - I’ve had my haircut and first swim/gym for six months 😁😁

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by sallykate
Discussion of coronavirus: share useful information, air your frustrations but play nicely!

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.