3M (aka MarkyMarkMark)
Oh very good news, Surrey Phil! PTL!
RFJ
11 Apr
4:22pm, 11 Apr 2022
4556 posts
  •  
RFJ
Great news Phil sorry a bit late but still all Praise to Our Father...

I am doing my last parkrun / walk on Saturday at Lydiard Parkrun. As with my MS struggle with fatigue and the distance now... Will be no 525 so a good way and my way of going out...

Take care and God Bless
24 Apr
9:34am, 24 Apr 2022
86150 posts
  •  
swittle
On Easter day for orthodox worshippers, 'Bells on Sunday' from Kyiv’s Monastery of the Caves: an all-night vigil.

bbc.co.uk
24 Apr
9:48am, 24 Apr 2022
63262 posts
  •  
GlennR
Nice.
15 May
1:43pm, 15 May 2022
8239 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
For anyone interested, there is an inter-church mob match next Saturday at the Lloyd parkrun in Croydon. If you need anymore information, you can send an fmail to Tim.CCR or contact Chiltern Church Runners.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Fat Dave