Bounts.it .earn money doing exercise

20 watchers
Sep 2016
12:41pm, 7 Sep 2016
21,428 posts
  •  
HellsBells
I've just got my second £10 book token, I'm on the free option. There's a lot of talk on the Facebook page about vouchers being out of stock. They had a huge rush on membership when they were featured on MSE and have been struggling to cope ever since, the reward wheel no longer works and when vouchers come in to stock they are snapped up immediately. I expect it will get better as people naturally fall away, but at the moment they are a victim of their own success
Sep 2016
12:47pm, 7 Sep 2016
9,049 posts
  •  
Gymfreak
HappyG I earn £15 every 2 months in vouchers, so in theory it's a 'profit' of about £100 year.

It was great at first, you just went to the shop and exchanged them. Now they seem to have vouchers from between 8.02 and 8.03 every morning, and maybe 15.12 and 15.13 in the afternoon ;) It's completely useless, who on earth wants to sit and watch a bounts app all day!!

Ever since it went on MSE it's been a nightmare. They need to limit membership for a while, get more staff, vouchers, or something. It's just shite.
Sep 2016
12:51pm, 7 Sep 2016
13,036 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
Indeed, I set it all up and though, f&*% it, not worth the bother, time is money, I just wait for kit sales.......well any sales, but I have always been 'careful' :-).
Sep 2016
12:57pm, 7 Sep 2016
42 posts
  •  
Marvin
It has become a lot worse since the massives of moneysavingexpert joined.

At the beginning of the year you saved up a nice bundle of points and were able to spend them at will on whatever you wanted and received vouchers within about 2 weeks. The store does get restocked twice a day now (about 7-8am and about 2-3pm) but most things sell out quickly, so you need to be able to check it regularly about those times and be flexible about what you want (Forget about getting Amazon vouchers!). I cash my points in for, not only vouchers I would spend, but gifts for family and friends too. In the last week I've been able to order vouchers for £20 Toys R Us, £15 Argos and £5 M&S, last month I received a £25 M&S voucher and a £10 Sainsburys voucher. I paid about £30 for a 3 year membership, so I've made a good "profit". I've never had any problem with the reward wheel, other than it being as boring as hell!
I wouldn't say it's a con but it's not as good as before, it won't work for everyone, and TBH I expect it to get worse :(
Sep 2016
12:59pm, 7 Sep 2016
17,500 posts
  •  
DeeGee
I'm happy. I've got a free night at a Premier Inn out of it so far...
Sep 2016
1:01pm, 7 Sep 2016
3,415 posts
  •  
Metro_Nome
It seems to be taking me forever to earn points. And the reward wheel is a total sham. It's got 6 segments. I've spun it 8 times and had no reward every time.
Sep 2016
1:03pm, 7 Sep 2016
17,020 posts
  •  
Meglet
I've never exchanged my points so really ought to. But it does take ages to build up enough on the free version-I refuse to pay for something like this! Always found the wheel hardly ever pays out. About 1 in 10 gets 5 points.

I have Earthmiles and have a gazillion points but haven't looked at rewards recently. Previously there's been very little I wanted and with it mostly being % off didn't want to shell out.

I'm also registered with Running Heroes and Cycling Heroes but no idea what points I've got there as its online only I think.
Sep 2016
1:07pm, 7 Sep 2016
3,318 posts
  •  
ndellar
I must admit the other I day I logged on for the first time in ages, had 50 spins to use on the wheel. Got through 25 of them without so much as a "Free spin"! Then I got bored.
Sep 2016
1:17pm, 7 Sep 2016
43 posts
  •  
Marvin
I think you have to be very unlucky to spin 50 times and not get anything :o ! I expect a "win" about once every 7 spins. Sometimes I win on the 1st spin, sometimes on the 12th, but it averages out to about 1 in 7.
Sep 2016
1:27pm, 7 Sep 2016
3,416 posts
  •  
Metro_Nome
And statistically it should be what, 1 in 3?

About This Thread

Maintained by Moomin
In case any of you are struggling keeping your New Years Resolution, I've discovered an app that pa...