A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)

24 watchers
Dec 2020
4:32pm, 2 Dec 2020
2,365 posts
  •  
Oranj
I was at a used car dealers. Geraint Thomas was trying to sell me a dodgy looking Jaguar XJ6.
CK2
Dec 2020
7:22am, 4 Dec 2020
600 posts
  •  
CK2
One of our (indoor) cats jumped out of the window through a tiny gap so she must have been a kitten, being narrowly missed by a car. We went looking for her but couldn’t find the road that our house (or was it a flat?) backed onto and walked around for ages trying to find it. Then we lost the house and were driving around trying to find it. I woke up as we were in a very long tunnel, rather lost.
Dec 2020
7:28am, 4 Dec 2020
6,839 posts
  •  
Mer-Rae Christmas
I had one of those needing the loo dreams.
This time, for one thing, I was Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs fame. For another, while I d found an apparently working and useable facility, once I'd settled in it became apparent that the rest of the building was on fire.
Dec 2020
7:34am, 4 Dec 2020
4,183 posts
  •  
runningmumof3boys
Just woke up with a jump (so I can remember it clearly) I was being chased by these little lizard like dinosaurs only 2 of them. I thought I’d jump on a garden wall to escape but they could also climb walls. One ran up my coat and into my hair and I could feel it nipping me !! That what’s woke me up and wake my sleeping dog next to me
CK2
Dec 2020
6:56am, 8 Dec 2020
608 posts
  •  
CK2
I had and lost a cat, and got lost again last night! Definitely a theme. Plus lots of incredibly steep hills that I couldn’t climb (following someone who ran up them!) and taking a route via someone’s house - they weren’t impressed! The cat was lovely though - I acquired her from an odd bunch of people who had several odd cats but she looked and sounded like my actual cat. HK appeared towards the end to help with cat and various other things I was carrying and was not impressed. However the cat got away from us several times and I can’t remember if we managed to find it.
Dec 2020
7:02am, 8 Dec 2020
55,598 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I was with Gary Lineker and some other celeb. Gary was being restlessly entrepreneurial. Then they left in a car with a girl. Soon after the girl was dead and the police were back with evidence which incriminated me. Meanwhile, Lineker was reported dead of a heart attack, but I knew he’d faked his death to leave me to take the rap.
CK2
Dec 2020
7:04am, 8 Dec 2020
610 posts
  •  
CK2
That sounds like a crime drama plot Dio. Quick - write it down and sell it!
Dec 2020
9:41pm, 8 Dec 2020
35,080 posts
  •  
Night-owl
I agree.
Dec 2020
1:54pm, 9 Dec 2020
55,650 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Last night’s dream was equally bizarre. Joopsy put in an appearance, which I took tobemeaningful.
Dec 2020
2:15pm, 10 Dec 2020
35,087 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Another work related dream

We were moving stock from one area to another all stock in crates all Lin kk ed together like a train
The stock was separated so different flavours/scents of the same product were in separate crates

Makes it easier when putting back in new location.

There was this bloke who decided to put them all together in one crate

I told him to stop. He just went all silent so i kept shouting. But he just carried on. I ended up screaming

About This Thread

Maintained by CK2
I see we’ve got threads for surreal dreams and coronavirus dreams but I can’t find anywhere to d...