A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)

24 watchers
Dec 2020
9:16am, 31 Dec 2020
1,895 posts
  •  
SusiesueHarp
Oops, CK2 sorry
Dec 2020
10:05am, 31 Dec 2020
56,224 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I dreamt I’d somehow managed to run a marathon yesterday, in a PB time too, except just near the end I had to stop for a wee and it went on for ages and ended up being bright blue.
CK2
Dec 2020
11:05pm, 31 Dec 2020
658 posts
  •  
CK2
So many wee dreams! 💦
Dec 2020
11:57pm, 31 Dec 2020
5,533 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Every time I dream that I am running a marathon, it always up with the signage removed and marshals standing down, and I am completely lost.
Jan 2021
12:10am, 2 Jan 2021
35,159 posts
  •  
Night-owl
I had a kip earlier I walked out of the house I lived in, into the front yard which was small. But there was a car how it got there as it has walls and a gate around

A man shovelling snow, another man working on the car he jumped into a hole beneath car you know the type they have in garages where they work on the car.

Within a minute suddenly a thick wall of snow and ice appeared right in front of my face
Jan 2021
9:40am, 2 Jan 2021
7,049 posts
  •  
The Great Raemondo
Another dream about work, though this time it was more like school, including having a shared laundry and one of my colleagues having identical Christmas slipper socks to mine.
Jan 2021
7:31am, 22 Jan 2021
35,318 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Dreamt about some blokes doing a race must have been an ultra. They stopped at an aid station to brush their teeth

Never knew this was a thing
CK2
Jan 2021
8:24am, 22 Jan 2021
687 posts
  •  
CK2
I guess in dream world it is Night-owl! 😀

I haven’t had a memorable dream for weeks!
Jan 2021
7:06pm, 22 Jan 2021
2,835 posts
  •  
Minnie Mad
I dreamed I was back in my childhood home in Lincolnshire and my parents were still alive and wanting to sell it as they were desperate to sell it before the stamp duty started again in March! We went up into the loft to look for things to pack and there was a huge roof space that definitely didn't used to be there with huge oak beams around it and I asked them why we'd lived in such a small house when they could have converted it into a bedroom. I then found a handbag that I really liked when I was about 12 and was really happy! Strange things, dreams!
CK2
Jan 2021
4:42am, 29 Jan 2021
695 posts
  •  
CK2
Tonight I dreamed that I did the classic thing of thinking I was messaging one person but had actually put my negative comments in the shared chat. Except this seemed to be shared chat on a photocopier and fax machine and mainly involved sticker-like pictures! Whatever, I woke up in a cold sweat!

About This Thread

Maintained by CK2
I see we’ve got threads for surreal dreams and coronavirus dreams but I can’t find anywhere to d...