Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Things you want to say but can't

2 lurkers | 395 watchers
5 Jun
10:27pm, 5 Jun 2020
5352 posts
Wine Legs
Wow. Impressive. Ruining that warm fuzzy feeling I had with yet another of your shitty remarks whenever I do something for me. It's not like I have fucked off out of the house for a minimum of 1.5 hours. Every. Single. Day. during lockdown, typically during the day time, you utter fucknugget.
9:22am
9:22am, 6 Jun 2020
2010 posts
idle_wilder
Christ, if you slam your front door any harder you'll knock through to ours in no time.
10:50am
10:50am, 6 Jun 2020
4463 posts
jennyh
FFS, is there really any need for both of you - plus your bloody dog - to be in the queue for the bakery?
11:24am
11:24am, 6 Jun 2020
50135 posts
Dr PhFleecyD
Your behaviour is so far beyond disgusting it’s verging in surreal
12:00pm
12:00pm, 6 Jun 2020
398 posts
TheBeardRunner (aka Abul Choudhury
If you and your wife are running up behind me on a quiet road what part of your little brain doesn't tell you to cross over the road?!?!
12:57pm
12:57pm, 6 Jun 2020
46983 posts
Velociraptor
This has happened to previous generations of young people and I can reassure you based on history that everything should work out OK.
1:08pm
1:08pm, 6 Jun 2020
2043 posts
FurryH
Yes, the reason you are getting less work from our clients in that you are argumentative fwit and wont let people get a word in. Your current habit of refusing work unless our clients jump through hoops is why they are turning to other consultants who are less hassle.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Iris
Whether it's for legal reasons, the desire to keep your job or just plain self preservation. What w...

Close