Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Things you want to say but can't

5 lurkers | 392 watchers
12:47pm
12:47pm, 27 Jan 2020
1326 posts
WtnMel
Dear Finance Dept twats - you can piss off with your threats of legal action for non-payment of that invoice from Nov, which was due by Dec. I've actually been chasing your local finance bod since Oct last year (before you created that invoice). And it only came to light last week that she'd recorded my email address wrongly on your system which is why I never received the invoice in the past. This was despite her managing to chat to me by email (on my correct email address) whilst claiming she'd checked the system numerous times and couldn't understand why I hadn't been receiving the invoice.

[I have just said all of the above in my reply email - just a bit more diplomatically!]
3:06pm
3:06pm, 27 Jan 2020
7805 posts
Mazlin
Excuse me, I think you’ll find sunset is 16.47. Can you stop being so fucking dark?
3:06pm
3:06pm, 27 Jan 2020
33004 posts
LindsD
And stop fucking pissing it down. I need to go to the garage and the compost bin and right now I need a snorkel. And I also need to go to Sainsbury's and I've lost my waterwings.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Iris
Whether it's for legal reasons, the desire to keep your job or just plain self preservation. What w...

Close