pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x

30 watchers
Mar 2023
10:31pm, 19 Mar 2023
1,382 posts
  •  
RunnyBunny
Oops, forgot to press the 'Watch' button. I am so tempted to try a little run, but have another checkup on Thursday in which to try and avoid surgery, so don't want to do anything to eff that up. I am touch-typing this though, which is a massive leap forward (although had to position my keyboard to tilt forward because of the angle my wrist is set at). Social media full of today's league race, which is a bit frustrating.
Mar 2023
10:55pm, 19 Mar 2023
41,843 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Just seen this RB hope you recover soon
Mar 2023
7:49am, 20 Mar 2023
1,383 posts
  •  
RunnyBunny
Thanks Night-owl - me too :-)
Aug 2023
2:40am, 15 Aug 2023
7,315 posts
  •  
Helegant
May I resurrect this thread by stating that in July 2022 my body said no to running, and an absolute no to cycling and in August 2022 it put in a pretty serious protest about swimming. Months to get a GP appointment followed by x-rays and prescriptions "you must have a high pain threshold" (no, actually, I don't!!! and that's no excuse to push me down the priority list) then months to get an MSK appointment then months to get a scan and a fortune spent on private exercise/manipulation/massage with no results and now... "the results will be available by 7th August" ... and it's over a ******* year and still no results and still no diagnosis or prognosis or action plan, and still no cycling or running. Swimming is difficult and even walking is painful. I'm *seriously* pissed off.
Rant over... and breathe...
Aug 2023
7:58am, 15 Aug 2023
60,583 posts
  •  
alpenrose
I think you have every right to rant Helegant, I hope they give you the results soon. (())

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone