BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x

21 watchers
Jun 2019
12:26pm, 11 Jun 2019
31707 posts
HappyG(rrr)
I've been out for 6 months (pelvis), 3 months (hip, knee, back) etc. and done marathons, ultras and PBs. Never say never Raemondo .

Good luck to everyone who is injured. There's almost always a recovery on the horizon. :-) G
28 Jan
3:57pm, 28 Jan 2021
1727 posts
Longwayround [LWR]
Paying for a running training plan back at the end of October has really been worthwhile.
28 Jan
3:59pm, 28 Jan 2021
1728 posts
Longwayround [LWR]
Gah! Cat pressed Submit!

I found TrainAsOne a few months ago. It was doing a fine job of setting me achievable short runs that kept me motivated and uninjured. Then I caught that there lurgy. My running is now so short and slow that I do it in jeans and a winter coat, remembering to take my newly prescribed inhaler with me.
28 Jan
8:06pm, 28 Jan 2021
48862 posts
alpenrose
I know it's pants LWR, don't push it, it just has to take time. :-p You'll get back there in time.
28 Jan
8:28pm, 28 Jan 2021
2773 posts
idle_wilder
Well this is very apt just now! After dislocating my patella in July and slowly building up to lifting heavier than I was before the injury, and slowly re-introducing run/walk for some extra cardio, my knee shit itself on Monday. I had decided to do a quick 20 min circuit for some cardio and was almost finished. Did some knee to elbow in plank position and on planting my left foot up next to me, the patella popped out to the side for a couple of seconds until I could straighten my leg out. Seriously pissed off!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone