VLM FETCHPOINT - Team 2 - We're number two but we're not pooh!!

12 watchers
Apr 2017
7:32am, 16 Apr 2017
12,020 posts
  •  
Jock Itch
as a supporter Im feeling fantastic. Will bring a couple of air horns ! :)
Apr 2017
7:35am, 16 Apr 2017
35,522 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
:-)
Apr 2017
7:52am, 16 Apr 2017
5,302 posts
  •  
Pompey Paul
I have deferred till 2018 as it's a bit close after SDW50 and before NDW50. Hope you all have a great day either running or supporting
Apr 2017
7:53am, 16 Apr 2017
35,525 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
That sounds like a very sensible decision, PP
Apr 2017
8:36am, 16 Apr 2017
357 posts
  •  
davelord
Hi there, i'll have a cheery wave if i am looking good for sub 3 , tissues and hugs if it is looking like 4 +
Apr 2017
9:39am, 16 Apr 2017
2,384 posts
  •  
KimCanRun
Hello. A week to go has come around quickly!

At the moment, I think the only thing I might need are tissues. Nose ran like mad yesterday. Preferably ultra soft ones; I have a sensitive nose!

I'll post a picture of what I'll be wearing later if that'll help you to spot me? Don't think I'll have a problem spotting fetchpoint!
Apr 2017
9:33am, 18 Apr 2017
357 posts
  •  
Scooby Dave
4 bad colds in 6 months have totally derailed my training so I will be in survival mode. Hopefully, I don't get too carried away in the early miles and can get a reasonable time. The last 10 miles are going to be a suffer-fest in any case.
Apr 2017
9:42am, 18 Apr 2017
6,981 posts
  •  
KatieB
Runners fmail has just gone out:

Calm yourselves. Big deep breaths. Centre your chi.

Less than a week to go and we will be waiting to cheer you all on at around 22 miles. Look out for the banner, the red and yellow balloons, but most of all look out for the mad bunch of fetchies, hanging over the rails to give you the best support ever.

If you're in your fetch vest, run over to the centre of the road at 13 ish (just after London Bridge) and you will get a lovely big shout from us then. If you aren't in your fetch vest, just give us a big wave, shout your fetch name at us, do the fetch wiggle and we'll be on the look out for that too.

On your way back at around 22-23 you can wave at us, come and high five us, or stop off for a hug and some tic. If you have specific requests, make sure to tell your team leader about it on your thread. If you've joined in the last couple of weeks and haven't been assigned a team and want some specific stuff, fmail me! Even if you haven't been assigned a team, and you need help/support/love and a kick up the bum, please come and see us. WE are there for everyone. WE want to FETCHEVERYONE.

GROUP HUG!!!! Love you guys. Go get that marathon. KtB xxx
Apr 2017
1:45pm, 18 Apr 2017
2,822 posts
  •  
emdee
wooohoooo hey Team 2! One of the best weekends of the year on the horizon :)

I'm running in the RW pace team, doing sub-3:30 from the Red start. If anyone fancies joining in the fun, I'll be one of the peeps with the big flag! Will give you all wave Fetchpoint, I always look forward to seeing you each time we pass.
Apr 2017
9:59am, 20 Apr 2017
6,992 posts
  •  
KatieB
Last minute answers to last minute questions:

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=528

About This Thread

Maintained by Bintmcskint
We are Team 2 :-)

Runners - let us know what you need and when to expect you at Mile 13 and Mile 22. And what you look like!

There's a spreadsheet here
docs.google.com

Fill it in as soon as you can so we can make sure you have everything your heart desires and more...