7:42pm, 27 Nov 2023
SailorSteveFantastic TROSaracen delighted for you!
11:59am, 28 Nov 2023
larkimHope everyone has got their emails now! Just seen on twitter that Sophie Rayworth has also got in via this route; and given you'd imagine she was a dead cert to be gifted a celeb place, that's pretty impressive that she hangs with the other GFA-ers in the application process.
2:11pm, 28 Nov 2023
auburnetteYep I got mine in the end! Goal for next year is to requalify but would also be great to go under 3.30. I need to get my half down to about 1:37 to have a realistic chance of that I think.
About This Thread
- GFA entry acceptance! Nov 2022
- New rules for London GFA qualifying from 2019 onwards Apr 2018
- GFA for 2017 Unchaged Jun 2016
- GFA marathon training 2016 May 2015
- Time for a rant? VLM changes its good for age times Feb 2019
- Good for Age is changing? Aug 2013
- GFA Apr 2018
- VLM 2018 GFA Jan 2018
- good for age question....... Apr 2014
- Good for age Apr 2014
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?