3:48pm, 19 Apr 2016
SimonnewThanks guys, nice to know I have qualified as of today, but like you say they may change the goal posts.......but they can't take my 3:14 away
2:37pm, 23 Apr 2018
mikepUnder the new rules my 3.23 in Manchester in April 18 at age 59 does not get me on the list for one of the 3,000 men's GFA places for 2019.
Under the old rules it I had qualified for a place.
About This Thread
Maintained by Simonnew
- London GFA
- Time for a rant? VLM changes its good for age times
- GFA entry acceptance!
- New rules for London GFA qualifying from 2019 onwards
- GFA for 2017 Unchaged
- GFA marathon training 2016
- good for age question.......
- Good for age
- Good for Age is changing?
- Popular races which have guaranteed entry based on a qualifying time