VLM FETCHPOINT - Team 2 - We're number two but we're not pooh!!

12 watchers
Apr 2017
9:10pm, 21 Apr 2017
6 posts
  •  
JeanB
Hello everyone! Good luck to all for Sunday. I'm fundraising for Fauna and Flora International so I'll be wearing one of their white running shirts with a green logo. I'll look out for Fetchies of course :)
Apr 2017
9:11pm, 21 Apr 2017
35,604 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
Give us a yell, JeanB :-)
Apr 2017
10:11pm, 21 Apr 2017
2,404 posts
  •  
KimCanRun
Here's my number & top for Team 2 to try and spot me!

Apr 2017
7:19am, 22 Apr 2017
849 posts
  •  
Pricey
Just back from a few days at Butlins, been drinking and eating too much. Not expecting too much tomorrow. Will be aiming for about 2:40-2:45 so may be a few minutes slower than previously stated.

Looking forward to it though and especially Fetchpoint.

Good luck to all other runners, hope you enjoy it and achieve your targets.

I hope those of you that are injured have a speedy recovery and can run next year.

Woop woop
Apr 2017
6:23pm, 25 Apr 2017
850 posts
  •  
Pricey
Hi, just wanted to say thank you to everyone at Fetchpoint. I had a blast on Sunday and you lot were a highlight. Thanks so much

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bintmcskint
We are Team 2 :-)

Runners - let us know what you need and when to expect you at Mile 13 and Mile 22. And what you look like!

There's a spreadsheet here
docs.google.com

Fill it in as soon as you can so we can make sure you have everything your heart desires and more...