Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

VLM 2021

11 watchers
24 Jan
4:53pm, 24 Jan 2021
86 posts
  •  
compartmental
I don’t know what the chances are of getting a place next year (or another year) if I don’t do this one. I have applied to run with them before & not been chosen so it’s definitely not a given.

The “target” is £2620 (£100 per mile), plus a £100 “registration fee” that I’d have to pay this week.

In normal times that would definitely be doable and happy to do it.

I have to admit I’m also feeling guilty because I feel like I should just want to raise money for a worthy cause, without thinking “am I going to get my money’s worth?” It’s not even my money, though it will be my time & effort to raise it.
24 Jan
4:55pm, 24 Jan 2021
22594 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Last year I was due to do an “Ironman” triathlon that obviously didn’t happen. I was going to raise money for CRUK and did get some money upfront but I won’t be pushing it in 2021 because there is so many people who are in a worse of situation now
13 Feb
5:18pm, 13 Feb 2021
39025 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Se here for currently active thread - there seem to be two discussions running:

fetcheveryone.com/forum/london-marathon-2021-61809

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by merry minardi *hic*
I've just had an email confirming my ballot entry and results will be on 8 February. I don&apo...