6:50pm, 13 Aug 2013
RevbarbaragLooked at that MacMillan calculator... thanks for the link, hadn't seen it before and it looks good. Try to remember to leave it alone till nearer the time, though...
About This Thread
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- P&D - 70-85mpw - 18 week plan support thread
- Hanson running programme (sadly nothing to do with mmm bop)
- At sea with targets and appropriate paces...
- Hansons Marathon Method
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Advanced Marathoning by P&D Any tried the schedules?
- Runners World Golden Mile 4 Week Plan
- 3 week 10k training plan
- Anyone used RWs Smart Coach?
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.