We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
6:50pm, 13 Aug 2013
RevbarbaragLooked at that MacMillan calculator... thanks for the link, hadn't seen it before and it looks good. Try to remember to leave it alone till nearer the time, though...
About This Thread
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- P&D - 70-85mpw - 18 week plan support thread
- Hanson running programme (sadly nothing to do with mmm bop)
- At sea with targets and appropriate paces...
- Hansons Marathon Method
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Runners World Golden Mile 4 Week Plan
- 3 week 10k training plan
- Advanced Marathoning by P&D Any tried the schedules?
- Anyone used RWs Smart Coach?
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map