6:50pm, 13 Aug 2013
RevbarbaragLooked at that MacMillan calculator... thanks for the link, hadn't seen it before and it looks good. Try to remember to leave it alone till nearer the time, though...
About This Thread
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- P&D - 70-85mpw - 18 week plan support thread
- Hanson running programme (sadly nothing to do with mmm bop)
- At sea with targets and appropriate paces...
- Hansons Marathon Method
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Runners World Golden Mile 4 Week Plan
- 3 week 10k training plan
- Advanced Marathoning by P&D Any tried the schedules?
- Anyone used RWs Smart Coach?
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Fetcheveryone Cycling Jerseys
Place your order before the end of May if you'd like one of this limited edition batch of short sleeve full zip jerseys.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.