Thames Bridges challenge

100 watchers
21 Feb
1:23pm, 21 Feb 2022
8519 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
ChrisHB this thread fetcheveryone.com/forum/bristol-bridges-challenge-61858/1 was started by ♪♫ Synge ♪♫ to discuss the proposal but nothing has been arranged yet, although there appears to be a lot of interest.
21 Feb
2:55pm, 21 Feb 2022
25391 posts
  •  
Serendippily
I was negative today too x
21 Feb
4:05pm, 21 Feb 2022
8567 posts
  •  
TeeBee
I've also literally just tested negative too. Just as the person I was going out to see cancelled on me :-)
21 Feb
7:06pm, 21 Feb 2022
18490 posts
  •  
RichHL
I hope you have an easy time of it, Carp.
11 Mar
9:35am, 11 Mar 2022
21576 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Please vote for the choice of date for the Oxford TBC. We'll have a last and final and ultimate call later.

doodle.com

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by McGoohan
We all float down here Georgie. And you'll float too!

Seventh Anniversary TBC 19/02/22

Race details:
(ooh, it's a race!) fetcheveryone.com/races/tbc-february-2022-6274407
Route of delight within.

Start 11AM

Park North of Vauxhall Bridge (Riverside Walk Gardens)
3 words bets.stuff.haven

Finish - Jugged Hare Pub (further west up Vauxhall Bridge Road) (arrivals from midday onwards) handy.hike.tanks