Suggested layout change for training log

33 watchers
Jun 2013
7:36pm, 3 Jun 2013
1,993 posts
  •  
Wobbling
Not sure if this has been raised before, sorry if it has, but my training updates are no longer feeding onto my facebook page. I can't see the twitter / FB logos on my training log page either.
Jun 2013
9:16pm, 3 Jun 2013
580 posts
  •  
mushroom
click on Configuration on the Log page, Wobbling - it has the Twitter/Facebook update tickboxes in there
Jun 2013
9:18pm, 3 Jun 2013
1,995 posts
  •  
Wobbling
thank you
Jun 2013
11:08pm, 3 Jun 2013
14 posts
  •  
TheBookFairy
Please can we have the option to have the old full page calendar view on the training log? I just can't read the tiny one, and I used the big one all the time. I do lots of different cross training activities so the little calendar just doesn't show any of the detail. 😔
Jun 2013
11:11pm, 3 Jun 2013
15 posts
  •  
TheBookFairy
P.s. I use an iPad, so I can't do any of the fancy rolling over the mouse stuff. Just in case you thought I was being really dim.
Jun 2013
11:18pm, 3 Jun 2013
16 posts
  •  
TheBookFairy
Ok so maybe i was being a bit dim. Just tried out the new clicky expandy thing on the calendar, tres bon 😄would still prefer a full page calendar though. I Suppose you can't please everyone.
Jun 2013
9:08am, 4 Jun 2013
12,888 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Hi TBF - as you've said, it's pretty difficult to please everyone, particularly when there's more everyone every day :-)

I'm glad you've found the clicky expandy thing - it's certainly helped make things more usable.

I'm an iPhone user, and can understand the difficulty of having to zoom in and out to read certain parts of the site - I know full well that it needs to improve as the mobile device revolution continues! Part of the reason that there are fairly big title bars at the top of each section e.g. 'Calendar View', 'Summary' etc, is to give you a nice target to double tap, in order to zoom in to that content.
Jun 2013
10:39am, 4 Jun 2013
13,469 posts
  •  
Nick Cook
Love the multiple sessions pop up box!! :-)
Jun 2013
3:20pm, 4 Jun 2013
475 posts
  •  
panad
loving the brighter colours agin and the pop up box for multiple seesions is great!
Great work Lord Fetch :-)
SPR
Jun 2013
6:28pm, 4 Jun 2013
18,521 posts
  •  
SPR
I haven't tried the popup box thing as I haven't turned my laptop on for 48 hours. Unfortunately it doesn't work on my phone (HTC desire Z, Android 2.3). Would be nice if it worked on phones, but isn't crucial.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
The changes are now live - go see your training - let the bug fixing commence!

To Do List
1) KM option for the calendar - TICK
2) Planned sessions box - TICK
3) Off-and-onnable boxes on the right - TICK
4) A bit more work on how multiple sessions are displayed in the calendar

THE BIT WITH YOUR MONTHLY TARGETS AND POSITION IN THE TRAINING LEAGUE IS ON THE TRAINING HOME PAGE. CLICK TRAIN FROM THE MENU. YOU CAN ALSO CLICK THE LITTLE GRAPH SYMBOLS IN THE MONTHLY NAVIGATOR OR THE CALENDAR VIEW TO SEE THE GRAPHS THAT YOU'RE USED TO SEEING.