•  
The Teaboy
I was. :)
Jun 2013
1:42pm, 6 Jun 2013
First-time poster!!
  •  
recrunner
I deleted my June 4th run from my training log because the Fetchpoint game did not recognize that I had run that day at all. Now I am unable to reload that run. Is there anything you can do or should I just re-add the details manually?
Jun 2013
3:01pm, 6 Jun 2013
2 posts
  •  
mikeymike
I can't find the bar graph that had your monthly training split into sports? It used to be a bar chart and each bar had four different colours for the different sports. Please can you tell me if I can still find this graph?
Jun 2013
10:37am, 7 Jun 2013
First-time poster!!
  •  
YorkshirePud
Running - Easy would be useful.
Jun 2013
10:43am, 7 Jun 2013
3,185 posts
  •  
Magpie Rob
Surely that's "Running - General"?

Anything harder already has a different category - intervals, tempo, steady, etc.
Jun 2013
1:44pm, 7 Jun 2013
64 posts
  •  
StorksRock
Hello Fetch. Like the new layout :-) Seeing that calendar shows me the many holes in my training....

Me and a mate were just checking my log for earlier in the year, and when we go to look at an entry we get messages like"stack error line 27". Apologies if this is already known about, but I haven't flicked back through the thread as I'm supposed to be working now, he he!!
Jun 2013
1:44pm, 7 Jun 2013
889 posts
  •  
jasond
Or "Running- recovery"?
Jun 2013
3:01am, 8 Jun 2013
2 posts
  •  
YorkshirePud
Running - Easy is a term used in many of the training plans I've used over the years. I think of 'Recovery' as the run the day after a Long run or race. Anyhow it was just a suggestion. 'Different strokes for different folks'
Jun 2013
9:47am, 8 Jun 2013
3,592 posts
  •  
cathrobinson
Hi fetch, really like the new layout. Big pluses for me are the calendar view and the 'hidden Garmin stats' unless you really want to look at them. As an exclusive cyclist, I would love it if I could have my training view default to bike miles, rather than running miles. Is that possible?
Jun 2013
9:33pm, 8 Jun 2013
115 posts
  •  
tipsku
As I said earlier, I really like the new look of the Training Log. There is just one minor issue. I'm missing the graph 'Heart rate vs Pace' where you could choose a period, i.e. last 30 days, last 3 months, last year, all time etc. for which the pace of all runs was on the y axis and the HR on the x axis Different types of runs were shown with diamonds of different colour. This resulted in a fuzzy line which predicted more or less what HR you would have at a given pace. It used to be in the right hand side menu on the old training log but now I can't find it.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
The changes are now live - go see your training - let the bug fixing commence!

To Do List
1) KM option for the calendar - TICK
2) Planned sessions box - TICK
3) Off-and-onnable boxes on the right - TICK
4) A bit more work on how multiple sessions are displayed in the calendar

THE BIT WITH YOUR MONTHLY TARGETS AND POSITION IN THE TRAINING LEAGUE IS ON THE TRAINING HOME PAGE. CLICK TRAIN FROM THE MENU. YOU CAN ALSO CLICK THE LITTLE GRAPH SYMBOLS IN THE MONTHLY NAVIGATOR OR THE CALENDAR VIEW TO SEE THE GRAPHS THAT YOU'RE USED TO SEEING.