Infographic 2022

3 watchers
Dec 2022
9:45pm, 22 Dec 2022
1,267 posts
  •  
JHollyBerry
I generated my infographic after clicking through from the Festive Calendar (but didn't save the URL so can't double check) - I'm pretty sure it said my ascent was somewhere in the region of 8000m but as I've only run around 300km I very much doubt that (especially as a lot of the runs have been flat).

Help!
Dec 2022
10:08pm, 22 Dec 2022
10,538 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
You can access your infographic from the Summary and Analysis page under Training.
Dec 2022
10:35pm, 22 Dec 2022
2,177 posts
  •  
paulcook
Just done mine. Is there not meant to be a decimal point in there for ascent (I can't see it even when I squint!!) so perhaps you've done 800m ascent?
Dec 2022
10:39am, 25 Dec 2022
5,568 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
You can check it on the training log - change the time period in the drop down to "all of 2022" and then go to the Totals tab. If on a phone you'll need to turn it to landscape, then one of the columns is ascent and there's a total at the bottom. Mines slightly different from the infographic but in the same ballpark

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Jen HB
I generated my infographic after clicking through from the Festive Calendar (but didn't save the URL so can't double check) - I'm pretty sure it said my ascent was somewhere in the region of 8000m but as I've only run around 300km I very much doubt that (especially as a lot of the runs have been flat).

Help!