•  
LindsD
How horrid.
Jan 2021
3:55pm, 6 Jan 2021
2,203 posts
  •  
FurryH
Bad dreams are my body's way of getting me up for the toilet. Although since having covid at Xmas my hips start to ache instead. :( up since 4am today. Mediating app and sleep at relaxed but awake until heating came on at 6am.
Jan 2021
9:29pm, 6 Jan 2021
19,172 posts
  •  
Rosehip
I had a really vivid dream, walking along a dry river bed, that suddenly wasn't dry anymore as floodwaters built and swept us off our feet

woke husband as I screamed !
Jan 2021
9:40pm, 6 Jan 2021
47,760 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Just had a tea so let’s see if it helps - either that or I will twice to the toilet as I never drink anything this late lol
Jan 2021
10:13pm, 6 Jan 2021
3,803 posts
  •  
ndellar
Delurking - I might try some of the tea thanks for posting - hopefully might help my issues.

I’ve been sleeping really badly since Xmas - getting in to bed, not sleeping till 2.00, 2.30 then waking up fairly frequently until 8am. Sleep issues are not something I tend to have.

We had a bereavement Xmas eve, soon we are moving house so it’s fair to sat there is “a bit going on”. Maybe there is something subconscious causing it, on a conscious level I’d have thought I’d be getting in to bed at 10 and snoring as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Thought being back at work might shock me back in to a normal pattern (asleep by 11, 11.30) but it hasn’t. I’m ok at getting up but feel a bit generally groggy and struggling to concentrate.
Jan 2021
7:15am, 7 Jan 2021
47,764 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Well that didn’t help :-( . Fell asleep just after 10.00pm and up to toilet back of eleven and again the back of one. Woke another couple of times but never looked at clock and then again at 5.00am - worst night for a while. My dreams aren’t necessarily bad dreams but very vivid and busy and so leave me knackered when I wake.
Jan 2021
7:33am, 7 Jan 2021
19,173 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Another odd dream last night - about cars breaking down hot days, narrow country lanes but nothing specific I can remember well enough

Very restless night, but managed to mainly sleep until 4.30-ish.

I wouldn't mind the early mornings if it weren't so cold and dark - and I could motivate myself to do something productive instead of slump onto the sofa
Jan 2021
9:28am, 7 Jan 2021
44,180 posts
  •  
LindsD
A really horrid dream involving crying and shouting but managed to go back to sleep.
Feb 2023
3:29am, 4 Feb 2023
11,801 posts
  •  
lammo
No I’m not.

I’ve been waking up in the night for a while now and seem to be awake roughly between 3-5, but tonight when I’d been awake for a while and looked at my watch it was 2:15, wtf is going on?

I’m just wide awake and historically thats just not me.

Starting to feel really tired in the afternoons now too, think I’m going to have an afternoon nap over the weekend.

About This Thread

Maintained by lammo
I see there have been a few comments around about people not sleeping very well at the moment, so th...