BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
1 lurker | 47 watchers
9:55pm, 14 Apr 2021
Fenland FlierHeal well Hanneke.
Mr d, that's a lot of miles if you're doing 2 heavy sessions of intervals and a tempo run too. Rest is important.
Having a covid jab will take it out of you and you will need time to recover.
I have mostly done just the 400m intervals and rarely the 800's but it's just preference.
Well done everyone, keep at it.
12:52am, 15 Apr 2021
mr dI took the day off FF, not that there was any free time, will see how I feel tomorrow.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Moving average speed
- speedwork before breakfast?
- Improve speed fitness levels
- mountain bike v racing bike pace
- Share Your Favourite Speed/Track Workout
- two hard speed work sessions in a row or just one?
- Intervals at 5k pace - why 5k pace?
- 1KM Interval at 5KM Pace
- Formula for calculating interval pace
- Garmin 910XT - Intervals, Can I See Pace ?