Project Joker

49 watchers
18 Sep
9:22pm, 18 Sep 2022
479 posts
  •  
Wezza
Thanks FF. My timing was a bit poor with the last PJ. This time should be more productive.
Well done and good work to you. What with how my running as been going after the last few weeks, I'll be pretty happy with 12 secs off my start time.
18 Sep
9:28pm, 18 Sep 2022
6,851 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Tbh Wezza I think I could have done a little better because I wasn't out of breath long enough after the run.
I have set myself a target to get below 22 minutes (Saturday was 22.29) before the year is out. I think this is achievable fairly easily so 21.30 will be the next target.
19 Sep
9:23am, 19 Sep 2022
480 posts
  •  
Wezza
That's great FF. It's all progress in the right direction. Even my rubbish stuff of recent times contributes in the end😃
Nice! 22 mins! Coincidentally 22 is my long term aim (70%wava). In the meantime, I'm looking for 25 after this Joker.
19 Sep
2:37pm, 19 Sep 2022
6,860 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Hopefully with the right training you'll get there Wezza.
24 Sep
10:45am, 24 Sep 2022
481 posts
  •  
Wezza
Not entirely the best start to the latest campaign. 2 jokers played already. Knee in not a good way. Not sure how I did it. Blame it on wear and tear at work. Woke up middle of Thursday night with tooth ache like pain and considerable swelling since. So now in rest mode.
24 Sep
11:41am, 24 Sep 2022
25,166 posts
  •  
Ness
Ouch, wezza. Hope you have a recovery soon.
24 Sep
12:10pm, 24 Sep 2022
6,894 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Oh dear Wezza. Pull the plug now and when you feel better and your knee is ok start again. There's no time constraints unless you're aiming at something specific or you need this plan over with for training for something else.
24 Sep
3:06pm, 24 Sep 2022
482 posts
  •  
Wezza
Thanks folks. A weird one, this. Not 100% sure what I've done. Too much pressure on knee for a long time against a ring of ladder, perhaps? Felt perfectly ok the evening before the night of pain and even contemplated a run.

Pain gone now. Swelling still a issue though.
Will take your advice and go steady.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
A thread for Project Joker participants to share their training achievements and questions.

Joker: fetcheveryone.com/joker.php