parkrun thread

2 lurkers | 483 watchers
24 Feb
1:58pm, 24 Feb 2024
8,296 posts
  •  
westmoors
Token sorters didn't do a very good job last week at Bournemouth. Was surprised when my email came through and I had a time 15 seconds slower than my watch. Looked up the results web page and my friend who I crossed the line with showed as position 248 but I had been given position 257; position 247 showed as unknown Not going to bother the core team as its not really important.
24 Feb
5:41pm, 24 Feb 2024
34,784 posts
  •  
Old Croc
Please do "bother" them as if they have positions that far out you may be the piece of the jigsaw to a problem with results. (spoken as an ED by the way)
24 Feb
8:38pm, 24 Feb 2024
66,803 posts
  •  
LindsD
Agree (former ED and current RD)
24 Feb
8:43pm, 24 Feb 2024
8,299 posts
  •  
westmoors
I've sent an email although I suspect it was the two tokens in the wrong stacks (we stack our tokens in groups of 10) and as I got 257 rather than 247...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Hendo
A discussion of all things parkrun.

Here's a wiki giving brief reviews of parkruns up and down the land:

fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=545

parkruns with restart permission: google.com

Note: Hendo is a boy.